Can I Submit a Purchase Order?
Only state or government funded agencies are automatically approved for Net 30 Terms. We can offer Net 30 credit terms to qualified customers with an active order history ($2,000 or more in the past three months) or applicants who place an initial order of $2,000 or more and show potential for buying memory on a regular basis. Please note that we expect a "Net 30" account to be used regularly (inactive accounts may lose credit terms).
Email the purchase order to email@example.com or fax it to (208) 363-5560 with the following information:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Vendor information (Micron Consumer Products Group)
- Purchase order number
- Total dollar amount of the order, including freight and sales tax, if applicable
- Payment terms (Net 30 or per contractual agreement)
- Shipping terms ("FCA Origin" unless otherwise contractually agreed upon)
- First and last name of the buyer
- Buyer's email address
- Buyer's phone number
- Authorizing signature
- Crucial part # and unit pricing
©2019 Micron Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Information, products, and/or specifications are subject to change without notice. Neither Crucial nor Micron Technology, Inc. is responsible for omissions or errors in typography or photography. Micron, the Micron logo, Crucial, and the Crucial logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Micron Technology, Inc. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.