Crucial Gaming Memory and Storage
Fuel your gaming rig with faster memory and storage
Crucial DRAM and SSD upgrades give you the speed and space you need for your gaming desktop or laptop. We have engineered high-quality memory and storage for more than 25 years, making us a powerful ally in any battle.
- Boost your in-game FPS
- Improve overall gaming PC responsiveness
- DDR5: Empower Intel® 12th Gen Core™ or AMD Ryzen™ 6000 Series CPUs
- Faster system bootups
- Faster game and app load times
- Quicker game downloads and boots
- Works with PCs and consoles
- Quickly load many games straight from the drive
- Easily add storage for your biggest games
High-performance gaming. Well played.
Edge out the competition with the game-changing Crucial T700 Gen5 SSD
Did you know?
- The Crucial T700 Gen5 SSD takes full advantage of Microsoft® DirectStorage for 20% faster gaming over the previous generation1 and up to 99% less CPU utilization2 for lag-free gaming
- Our aluminum and nickel-plated copper heatsink maximizes heat dissipation without noisy fans or liquid cooling3 (non-heatsink option available4) for nonstop gaming without losing your cool
- The Crucial T700 Gen5 NVMe™ SSD is designed for Intel® 13th Gen & AMD Ryzen™ 7000 series CPUs and PCIe 5.0 motherboards but is also backward compatible with PCIe 3.0 and 4.0 systems for ultimate gaming flexibility
PCIe® 5.0 NVMe storage for high-performance gaming
Memory upgrades. Well played.
Play to win with the high performance and dependability of Crucial DDR4 and DDR5 Pro
Did you know?
- Crucial Pro Series memory offers extreme performance without the fuss of overclocking speeds, tuning latency, die chasing or LEDs.
- Crucial Pro Series memory boosts FPS, eliminates screen tears and improves overall responsiveness in game.
- Our integrated, low-profile heat spreader dissipates module heat, even in smaller PCs, allowing you to game longer and harder.
12th Gen Intel® Core or AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series CPUs and above
8th–11th Gen Intel Core or AMD Ryzen 1000–5000 Series CPUs
PC upgrades. Well played.
If you’re building a new DDR5 rig or want more performance out of an older one, Crucial is here to help.
Did you know?
- SSDs are super fast! Our SATA drives are up to 4x faster than HDDs1, while our NVMe drives are up to 47x faster2 than HDDs!
- Some AAA games have file sizes larger than 200GB! Not a problem for our external SSDS, with capacities up to 4TB3.
Next-gen performance for next-level gaming
Reliable performance in a 2.5” form factor
Blazing speeds in an M.2 form factor
Choices, not guesses.
We'll help you find the perfect RAM and SSD, guaranteed4!
Optimizing a PC for Gaming?
The Crucial System Scanner will safely scan your current hardware and recommend upgrades to max out your performance.
Building a PC for Gaming?
The Crucial System Selector includes all the latest motherboards so you can easily find the best memory and storage options for your rig.
Crucial System Selector
In 3 easy steps, you'll get a list of compatible memory (and storage) options.
Enter product line:
Console upgrades. Well played.
Get more out of your Xbox® and PlayStation® 5
Did you know?
- You can play many games straight from X8 or X6 portable SSDs
- You can store more Xbox® or PS5 games on Crucial External SSDs
- You can replace the internal SSD on your PS5 with a Crucial P5 Plus + heatsink5 — watch how
Upgrade your PS5 for more storage
- Speed comparison between Crucial MX500 SATA SSD with read speeds of 560MB/s and typical mainstream HDDs with read speeds of 140MB/s respectively. Your performance may vary.
- Speed comparison between Crucial P5 Plus NVMe SSD with read speeds of 6600MB/s and typical mainstream HDDs with read speeds of 140MB/s respectively.
- Some storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities are available on all products.
- For orders purchased on Crucial.com after using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor™, compatibility is guaranteed within 45-days for a full refund.
- Sony recommends that NVMe M.2 drives installed in the PlayStation® 5 should be used with a heat-dissipation mechanism, such as a heat sink or heat transfer sheet. Inappropriate use of a heat sink, or lack of heat-dissipation mechanism, may cause problems with the P5 Plus and/or PlayStation 5. Micron is not responsible for the user damaging the PS5 or other material. The Crucial P5 Plus meets the performance and form factor requirements for Sony PS5™ when used with a heatsink.