The easiest way to find 100% compatible upgradesUpgrade now
How the Scanner Works:
The scanner simply looks in your BIOS for information and then searches the Crucial.com Web site for compatible matches. If you are concerned about downloading this file, you can scan it with your antivirus software before you run it. Also, we cannot access any of your personal data through the scanner tool, so using it will not compromise any personal information stored on your system
Downloading and Running the Crucial System Scanner is Easy
- First, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the "download the scanner" button, and choose "Save File" when prompted.
- Save the file to your desktop, or anywhere you prefer.
- Navigate to this saved CrucialScan.exe file and open. If you get a security warning, click "Run" to allow the download.
- It will take several moments while your browser is updated with your scan results.
Terms and Conditions
There are terms and conditions associated with our scanner. They are put in place to protect our intellectual property. In short, you must agree to use the tool only to scan your computer.
Removing the Scanner is Easy
Just delete the CrucialScan.exe file that you downloaded. The scanner does not install anything on your system when it is opened.