Free shipping! Shop the latest deals!
Unlock your computer's potential
Crucial has two ways to help you get the right upgrade for improved performance.
Scan your system
Fast memory and storage empower creatives to deliver
Let Crucial help you find a 100% guaranteed compatible upgrade.
Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac
If you’re a first-time installer, there’s no need to fear
it’s easy, no matter how daunting it may seem
The serial number is on the back, denoted as "SN".
The serial number is on the bottom of the package.
The serial number is on the bottom of the package, denoted as "SN".
To find your SSD serial number without opening your case:
1. Download Crucial storage executive.
2. Use the wizard to install and open it on your computer.
2. The serial number will be listed under the green checkmark on the bottom of the Storage Executive window.
1. Click the Apple in the menu bar and select About this Mac.
2. Under the Overview tab, click on the System Report button.
3. From the Hardware dropdown menu in the left column, select either NVMExpress or SATA/SATAExpress, matching your SSD type.
4. Your SSD serial number will be in the right column.