Crucial T700 Pro Series NVMe® SSD
Introducing the fastest Gen5 SSD on the planet
Stay cool in the heat of the moment with our premium heatsink
Our aluminum and nickel-plated copper heatsink was custom designed to help you maximize performance in game and while 3D rendering while minimizing throttle9 — without the noise or failure risk of integrated fans or liquid cooling. Non-heatsink option is also available1.
Buy from the ecosystem innovator of Gen5 technology
Working in close collaboration with controller, CPU and motherboard vendors, Crucial is the only brand whose parent company, Micron, innovated the 232-layer TLC NAND3 inside the T700 Gen5 SSD. Micron’s 45-year reputation for industry innovation and leadership backs up the end-to-end quality, reliability, superior testing and OEM qualification in every Crucial SSD.
- Non-heatsink versions of the Crucial T700 must be installed with a motherboard or alternate heatsink to achieve optimal performance.
- Typical I/O performance as measured using CrystalDiskMark® with a queue depth of 512 and write cache enabled. Windows 11 Core isolation disabled for performance measurement. Fresh out-of-box (FOB) state is assumed. For performance measurement purposes, the SSD may be restored to FOB state using the secure erase command. System variations will affect measured results.
- See Micron.com/products/nand-flash for more information.
- Compared to Crucial P5 Plus Gen4 NVMe SSD listed speed of 6,600MB/s. Actual speed may vary.
- Some storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Compared to Gen5 SSD performance without DirectStorage, based on internal test results with supported GPU that uses GPU decompression.
- Compared to Crucial MX500 SATA SSD listed speed of 560MB/s. Actual speed may vary.
- Under typical conditions for airflow and ambient temperature, our pre-installed premium heatsink allows the T700 Gen5 SSD to run at max workload without the need to thermal throttle. Please ensure your drive has proper airflow for maximum performance.
- Based on internal gaming performance results measured with 3DMark® Storage Benchmark SSD performance test for gamers. Actual results may vary.
- Compared to SSD temperatures without a cooling apparatus, based on internal testing. The Crucial T700 SSD must be installed with a heatsink for optimal performance.