Crucial DDR5 Pro Memory
When plug-and-play performance is crucial, go pro.
Low-profile heat spreader
Dissipate module heat and enhance your gaming rig with a sleek, modern look.
With our integrated low-profile heat spreader, Crucial DDR5 Pro can even fit in smaller PCs.
No-fuss memory for gaming rigs
1.75x faster than DDR44 to boost in-game frame rates and eliminate screen tears. Enhance your gaming rigs with our sleek design without the fuss of chasing B/E-die, LEDs or the risks associated with overclocking speeds and tuning latency.
Improved productivity for creatives and professionals
With 2x the bandwidth5 of the previous generation, Crucial DDR5 Pro enables next-level multitasking and faster processing so you can tackle even heavy workloads in less time.
- Only DDR5-enabled CPUs/motherboards support DDR5 memory. Not compatible with DDR4 motherboards.
- Crucial DDR5 desktop memory modules (UDIMMs) can reach rated speeds with Intel XMP 3.0 or AMD EXPO™ turned on in the UEFI/BIOS settings. Applicable for all Crucial DDR5 desktop memory (UDIMM) modules except Crucial DDR5-4800 desktop memory, which supports only Intel® XMP 3.0. Based on published competitor specs for DDR5 memory as of October 2022. Altering clock frequency or voltage may result in damage to computer components. Micron disclaims any and all liability for such damage. Warranty voided if Crucial DRAM modules are set to overclock beyond JEDEC specifications, rated speeds, and timings.
- DDR5 speeds are comparable to extreme-performance DDR4 memory speeds and, at 4,800MT/s, at least 1.5x faster than maximum standard DDR4 speeds of 3,200MT/s.
- DDR5 data rate of 5,600MT/s transfers 1.75x the DDR4 data rate of 3,200MT/s.
- Under memory-intensive workloads, DDR5 can deliver up to 2x the bandwidth, per an internal simulation of dual ranked x8 modules in client platforms.
- Limited lifetime warranty valid everywhere except Germany and France, where warranty is valid for ten years from the date of purchase.