3.5" X 1/3H
4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in
HDD Product Line:
WD VelociRaptor hard drive delivers maximum speed and reliability for performance enthusiast systems, workstations, and low-end servers. With a superbly engineered combination of 10,000 rpm spin speed, SATA 6 Gb/s interface and a 32 MB cache, this drive is truly an evolution in performance.
- Rock-solid reliability Designed and manufactured to mission-critical enterprise-class standards to provide enterprise reliability in high duty cycle environments. This drive has the highest available reliability rating on a high-capacity SATA drive.
- Ultra-cool operation It consumes no more power than the previous generation WD VelociRaptor while offering double the capacity and higher performance.
- Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF) It optimizes operation and performance when the drives are used in vibration-prone, multi-drive chassis.
- NoTouch ramp load technology The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- Environmentally conscious In addition to being ROHS compliant, this WD VelociRaptor is also a halogen free design.
- Type: Hard drive - internal
- Capacity: 500 GB
- Form Factor: 3.5" x 1/3H
- Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
- Buffer Size: 64 MB
- Spindle Speed: 10000 rpm
- Features: Rotary Acceleration Feed Forward (RAFF), Preemptive Wear Leveling (PWL), IcePack mounting frame, NoTouch ramp load technology, Advanced Format technology , S.M.A.R.T.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4 in x 5.8 in x 1 in
- Weight: 17.6 oz