Everything you need to install an SSD in your desktop PC.
Installing an SSD in your desktop should be easy — that's why we created the Crucial Easy Desktop Install Kit for SSDs. For desktop PC systems, our kit solves three common install problems and allows you to:
- Securely fasten your 2.5-inch SSD in a 3.5-inch hard drive bay
- Transfer data from your existing hard drive to a new SSD
- Clone your existing drive for use on your new SSD
Designed to give you everything you need to install an SSD in your desktop, our kit includes an adapter bracket, mounting screws, a SATA data transfer cable, and Acronis® True Image HD data transfer software. Eliminate the hassle of having to reinstall and reconfigure your programs by using our included data transfer software, and securely fasten your new 2.5-inch SSD into a 3.5-inch hard drive bay using our included adapter bracket. Whether you're a tech guru or completely oblivious to computers, we encourage you to try our kit — it's been tried and tested by all types of desktop users ® and it works!
- Easily install an SSD in a desktop system
- Securely fasten a 2.5-inch SSD in a 3.5-inch hard drive bay
- Transfer data from an existing hard drive to a new SSD
- Eliminate the hassle of reinstalling and reconfiguring software
- Includes adapter bracket, mounting screws, SATA data transfer cable, and Acronis® True Image HD data transfer software
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7
- Ideal for use with Crucial 2.5-inch SSDs
Cloning using Acronis True Image HD
My Acronis CD is blank. Is something wrong with it?