- December 02, 2009 - High-Capacity Crucial DDR3 Modules Enable 16GB Maximum System Memory
Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz Modules Enhance the Performance of 64-bit Operating Systems and the Latest Processors
- 4GB Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) unbuffered memory modules available now.
- New Crucial high-capacity memory modules enable 16GB upgrades for the latest Intel®- and AMD® -based desktop processors.
- Crucial 4GB DDR3-1333MHz modules enable high-density memory installations for 64-bit operating system performance.
- December 01, 2009 - Crucial.com Receives the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Award for Providing Outstanding Customer Experiences
Customers recognize and reward outstanding online experience
- Crucial.com earned the 2009 Bizrate® Circle of Excellence award, in both the US and the UK, for providing outstanding customer experiences throughout the year as rated by actual customers.
- The Crucial.com US site marked its 8th consecutive year of earning this award, while the UK site earned its 2nd consecutive award.
- November 19, 2009 - Lexar Media Expands Gaming Line with Memory Stick Micro (M2) and Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Cards
Solutions Enhance Game-Playing Experience, Allow Users to Save Valuable Data and Multimedia Content on Leading Gaming Consoles
Lexar Gaming Line Key Messages:
- Provides users with high-capacity storage for gaming-related content on Sony® and Nintendo® gaming consoles
- Gives gamers a reliable way to store music, movies, photos, videos, and Internet favorites on their video game platforms
- Delivers reliable performance to ensure valuable gaming data is safely downloaded and saved on popular memory card formats
- Offered in a wide range of form factors for multiple gaming consoles
- October 20, 2009 - Lexar Media to Host Presentations from Critically Acclaimed Professional Photographers at PhotoPlus Expo
Lexar Elite Photographers Jerry Avenaim, Douglas Dubler, and Rick Sammon to Showcase Award-Winning Images and Share Tips and Lessons at the Lexar Media Booth
- October 20, 2009 - Lexar Media to Provide Consumers with Valuable Savings on Popular Adobe Photo and Video Editing Software
Lexar Media to Offer Adobe Software Rebates and Value-Added Software Trials with All Speed-Rated Memory Cards
- Lexar Professional, Platinum II, and Full-HD Video memory cards will include promotional offers of up to $100 towards the purchase of complete software programs
- 30-day trials of popular Adobe software offered with Lexar Professional, Platinum II, and Full-HD Video memory cards
- Software offerings include: Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 2, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, and Adobe Premiere® Elements 8
- Enhances photo and video editing capabilities
- Significantly improves post-production experience
- October 20, 2009 - Lexar Image Rescue 4 Delivers Enhanced Image Recovery Capabilities for Photographers Shooting with Any Memory Card
New Features on Award-Winning Software Include One-Step Recovery Process, Automatic Updates to Ensure Continuous Compatibility, and Expanded Language Support
- Provides valuable peace of mind for photographers
- Recovers lost or deleted images and videos
- Compatible with any memory card format from any manufacturer and all mass storage compliant card readers
- Includes one-step interface for fast image recovery
- Automatic updating capability helps users stay current with new camera RAW files and computer operating systems
- Supports multiple languages, including English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese
- Includes easy secure deletion feature to completely clear memory card
- October 20, 2009 - Lexar Introduces Professional 600x CompactFlash Memory Card to Enhance Professional Digital Photography Experience
CompactFlash Memory Card from Lexar Media Boasts High-Speed Performance and Reliability for Improved Digital Workflow
- Offers guaranteed minimum sustained write speed capability of 600x (90MB/s) when paired with a UDMA 6 enabled device
- Outstanding performance, reliability, and compatibility
- Includes valuable, downloadable software with the purchase of the card
- Significantly reduces workflow when paired with the new Lexar® Professional ExpressCard™ CompactFlash® reader
- Available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB
- October 08, 2009 - Lexar Media Launches Enterprise-Class Data Protection with JumpDrive SAFE S3000 FIPS-Validated USB Flash Drives
New USB Drives Offer Exceptional Security and Performance for Military, Government, and Enterprise Organizations with AES 256-bit Encryption Technology and Smart Card-Based Authentication
JumpDrive SAFE S3000 Key Messages:
- FIPS 140-2, Level 3-validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to offer unsurpassed data protection
- Employs smart card technology for key management and user authentication for secure device access
- All user data is automatically protected by Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit hardware encryption
- Offers rapid deployment with no software or driver installation
- Features a composite metal casing and epoxy-sealed internal components and meets military 810-F waterproof standards
- October 06, 2009 - Innovative Memory Solutions from Lexar Media Help Consumers Optimize their Mobile Lifestyle
Lexar Products Maximize Performance and Capacity of Popular Mobile Devices
Lexar Mobile Lifestyle Key Messages:
- Designed to enhance the capabilities and applications of mobile devices
- Enable consumers to capture and share more content
- Enhance performance of netbook and notebook computers
- Solutions for consumers managing and capturing content on the go
- Wide range of products compatible with most mobile devices
- September 23, 2009 - Crucial Memory Delivers DDR3 Performance Offerings to Mobile Computer Users
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Modules Support Intel’s New Core i7 Mobile Processors
- New Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM memory upgrades support the latest Intel® mobile processors.
- Crucial notebook memory options are Intel-certified and have been validated with Intel’s new mobile technology.
- 1GB and 2GB Crucial DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) SODIMM memory modules are now available.
- September 08, 2009 - Crucial Memory Brings DDR3 Performance Benefits to Mainstream Desktop Users
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz Modules Support Intel’s New Core i5 and Core i7 Processors with Intel P55 Chipsets
- 1GB and 2GB Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC and ECC UDIMM memory modules are available now.
- New Crucial memory upgrades support the latest Intel® desktop processors.
- Crucial DDR3-1333MHz memory options have been validated with new Intel technology and are Intel-certified.
- August 04, 2009 - Crucial.com Enhances Customer Experience with Online Community
Lithium-Powered Customer Network Improves Customer Service and Amplifies Word-Of-Mouth MarketingKey Messages
- Crucial.com launched its online community to create a more engaging customer experience, and welcomed 1,000 registered users in the first two months.
- Crucial.com is experiencing dramatically reduced customer support requests since the launch of its online community, including a nearly 50% reduction in support chat volume.
- The Crucial.com community is powered by Lithium Technologies.